Milverton Education are incredibly excited to be expanding our tutoring offering. We recognise the huge impact that high quality tuition has on students’ academic performance and on their confidence.
Our tutoring team work closely with students and families to set clear objectives for tuition, and we provide detailed monthly progress reports to ensure these objectives are achieved.
Our engaging online lessons provide a high degree of flexibility to families and allow students to access the very best support regardless of where they are.
Milverton can provide support with:
• GCSE and A Level preparation
• Entrance assessments and pre-tests.
• KS2 and KS3
Whether you need help with just one subject or a whole homeschooling package, we can create a fully bespoke solution for you.
All our tutors have been carefully recruited to ensure they can provide the very best support to your child.
All tutors are DBS checked and have extensive tutoring and teaching experience.
- BA(Hons) – English Language and Literature, Oxford Brookes University
- 11 Years teaching and tutoring experience. Lower Secondary, GCSE, A Level
- Can support with KS3, GCSE and A Level
- Extensive experience of preparing for entrance
assessments and has helped her students to gain places at some of the UK’s most prestigious schools.
English and Academic Enhancement
- BA(Hons) – Jurisprudence, University of Oxford
- MA – University of Oxford (expected 2025)
- 4 Years tutoring experience
- Can support KS2, KS3, GCSE, A-level and IB English first and second language
- Extensive experience preparing students for school and university entry through personalised academic enhancement programmes
- Track record of helping students gain places at the UK’s most competitive universities and schools
- BSc(Hons) – Applied Biology, University of Nottingham
- PGCE – Secondary Science, Loughborough University
- 18 Years teaching experience. Lower Secondary, GCSE, A Level
- Extensive tutoring experience.
- BA(Hons) – Business and Finance
- PGCE – Secondary Mathematics, Teach First
- 9 Years UK teaching experience. Lower Secondary, GCSE, A Level
- 8 years of tutoring experience
- Can support with KS2, KS3 and GCSE Maths
- Extensive experience of preparing students for entrance exams
- BSC(Hons) – Mathematics
- PGCE – Secondary Mathematics
- 23 years of teaching experience in UK state schools
- 11 years of tutoring experience
- Examiner for Edexcel GCSE Maths since 2012
- Can support with KS2, KS3 and GCSE Maths
- Tutor for Pearson and Reed, delivering tuition under the National Tutoring Programme, since 2021
Geography and SEN support
- BSc (Hons) – Geography, University of Wales, Aberystwyth
- PGCE – Secondary Geography, Institute of Education, London
- National Award for Special Education Needs Coordination, University of Northampton
- 21 years of teaching experience within UK and international schools across the state and private sector
- Can support with KS3, GCSE and A Level Geography
- Extensive tutoring experience
Feedback from parents
“One of my children has multiple SEN needs as well (dyslexia, autism and learning processing disorder) which renders language-based subjects much more challenging. However, with Kaleigh’s help and support he has thrived and is consistently producing very high levels of work across all aspects of the GCSE curriculum.”
“Catherine Arnold has been my daughter’s tutor for over a year now. She is an absolute delight and my daughter is looking forward to every lesson she has with Catherine. In each subject (chemistry, biology and physics) my daughter’s scores increased from last year to this year by over 20 percent (from 60s to 80s). Not only she improved in her tests, but now also understands complex topics much better and developed a love for science.”
“I approached Stewart in February,2023, as my daughter’s Geography A Level prediction was a C with the potential of achieving a B grade (which she needed for her uni choice). In the 3.5 months Stewart supported her, he quickly understood the gaps in her knowledge of understanding and through excellent planning (slides sent ahead of the lesson for pre-read), lots of questioning to make sure she understood the topic well and gave great feedback, which boosted her confidence. It meant she went into the exams better
prepared, and she really grasped what the mark scheme was looking for. Thanks to Stewart, she managed to absolutely smash that C/B prediction and achieved an A!!! We are so grateful for his intervention at such a crucial point, and we were worried we’d left it too late, but we didn’t need to- thank you Stewart for all your support!”